Weather add-on for FS2002, FS2004 and FSX.
It decodes METAR and upper wind data (additional weather information such as types of clouds are in preparation) and sends it to the flight simulator.
FSrealWX will always remain freeware.
- supported new FSX weather features
- Dircet Wind Control (DWV)
- slightly gusty surface wind for realistic landing
- aloft Winds, Temps and Humidity
- more visible layers (FSX)
- FSUIPC Wind Smoothing (works perfectly with FS2004)
- Turbulence in/under cumulus clouds
- generate cirrus